The third part of Dr. David Servan-Schriber’s prescription for boosting our bodies’ natural cancer fighting abilities is a call to improve our diets.
Dr. Servan-Schriber suggests we:
- Eat grass-fed organic meat, dairy products, and eggs
- Reduce our intake of sugar, white flour and products containing omega-6 fatty acids (sunflower oil, soybean oil, margarines, hydrogenated fats)
- Increase our omega-3 intake (fish, grass-fed or linseed fed animal products)
- Increase our intake of anticancer products (tumeric, green tea, soy, fruits, vegetables)
- Filter our tap water using a carbon filter or inverse osmosis, or drink mineral or spring water.
What he’s asking us to do is to keep high quality food in our lives. To choose things as unprocessed as possible, and as pure and clean as possible. Focus on one thing at a time until you have fully integrated the change into your life, and eventually, you will have made these small changes which will have a large impact on your health.
more to come…