Rest and Recovery are the most important and least understood elements of health.
Slowing down matters deeply.
Why? Because without it, the body WILL NOT change and over time, it will in fact, break down.
Are You Stressed?
Yes, we’re all stressed right now with the unseen enemy, COVID-19. The problem is stress is not in your head. It’s in your body. Stress comes at you in many forms: toxins in your food, personal care products, cleaning products, carpets, pesticides, herbicides, the composition of air indoors and outside, relationships to others, difficult work situations, allergies, traffic, slow-moving service when you’re in a hurry. It all adds up.
Why Do We Care?
Because we adapt to stress—-until we cannot. Every body has a limit. Everyone has a “Stress-Bucket”. We can deal with all of our stress until we reach a certain capacity or line on the bucket. Cross the line (add just one more stressor), and things will start to break down.
How Do We Minimize Stress ?
- Fuel matters. Eat according to your body’s needs. Call us if you need help. No Charge. (404) 435-6367
- Relaxation, pain relief, sleep, digestion all matter. Learn how we use essential oils to help. But only use pharmaceutical grade, highest quality oils. We recommend the doTerra oils we use in the studio.
- Sugar matters. Stop drinking sugar with your wine. Check out the wine we drink and recommend here, Scout And Cellar.
- Toxins matter. Remove the toxins from our indoor environment by cleaning with water and Norwex Products. Sanitize without toxic chemicals. We use and sell the products in the studio.
- Skin is your biggest organ. What you put on it matters. Use organic skin care products. You can purchase them from Neals Yard Remedies. We also use and sell the products in the studio.
- Learn stress-management and relief using the our Power of Calm system and add our evening classes, clinics and workshops so you can unwind.
- Massage matters. Schedule regular tissue work. Your body will hold toxins in your tissues, and also block the flow of nutrients.
- Alignment matters. Let us check it for you. And get regular Chiropractic care. Keep your nervous system humming efficiently. Our partner is SweetLife Chiropractic Care.
- Mindful movement matters. Do productive, precise, and appropriate Exercise as regularly as you can.
Essential Oils & Massage
Essential oils can provide relief rapidly. But quality matters. Order the best oils on the planet from doTerra, HERE. For a free education in oils, watch the calendar for our evening classes on how oils can be used as an option for self-care and for your family and pets.
Scheduling regular professional massage is an important part of recovery! The relief is temporary, but very important. Our highly skilled partners are: Zuzanna McDaniel at Balanced Body Massage Therapy and Bodywork, Denise Johnson for massage at Muscles-N-Motion, and Iris Mack for myofascia-tissue work at Healing Touch of the Dove.
It takes less than 20 seconds
for something you’ve applied to your body to be absorbed by the your skin, the body’s largest organ. Let’s keep it clean. Neal’s Yard Organics skin care is the best we’ve found. And it’s company of integrity. Ask for a sample! To learn more and to order, click here.
Does Your Glass of Wine Contain an EXTRA 16 grams of Sugar?
Try our Clean-Crafted, no sugar added wine. The only thing that will be in your glass is grapes.
LEARN MORE HERE
NOW MORE THAN EVER!
Remove viruses, bacteria and anything else from surfaces using only your Norwex cloth and water. These are not just any microfiber. The Norwex Enviro cloth is made with fibers 1/200 the diameter of a human hair. That’s what makes it so good at picking stuff up. And the fibers contain silver, which kills whatever is embedded in them.
So you can apply chemicals to kill bacteria and viruses, OR you can pick them up and let your cloth kill them, keeping the chemicals out of your house! Not to mention, saving you money…
CHECK OUT THESE APRIL 2020 SPECIALS!
Watch this demo showing what happens to your counter when you apply a chemical to kill bacteria vs picking it up: WATCH HERE
Take all the cleaning toxins out of your home or office environment AND know that everything is clean and safe for your family, furbabies, employees–everyone!
Use the Norwex products we use in the studio, and you can clean everything. We recommend the Safe Haven Kit. It’s all you need to clean your whole house for a year–or more. To order, click here.
Yoga & Stretching
Join our Friday evening Yoga for Beginners class and learn to release your body and your mind. This class is perfect whether you are a beginner or a seasoned practitioner. Our instructor creates a custom experience for each participant. You WILL relax.
Keep your tissues hydrated and flexible! Join us on Saturday morning for our Stretching Clinic and you’ll learn important self-care.
What a great way to start your weekend! Schedule HERE.
Our 21st Century Style of STRESS is literally killing us!
This is available as a Virtual Lunch n Learn! The stress in your head is breaking your body, What can you do about it?
Break the cycle of Modern Day STRESS – Take Your Health and Fitness to the Next Level!
We’ll show you how to have a calm mind and body and what a powerful effect it will have on your health and fitness.
Register for our class HERE.
If you already work with someone, we are happy to partner with your Chiropractor to help maintain your back in an aligned and efficient state.
With an aligned back and neck, your nervous system is operating with clear signaling. Core strengthening with us can make your adjustments last longer.
Our preferred partner is SweetLife Chiropractic. Dr. Lee specializes in upper cervical work, and he is interested in healing the root cause of the problem, so he takes care of whatever your skeleton needs. If you do not already have a chiropractor, we encourage you to call SweetLife for a free consultation.
We are a proud HRBA member! Find services or fun in Roswell here: Historic Roswell Business Association.