Comprehensive Corporate Wellness Programs in Roswell, Georgia
According to an article in Entrepreneur (February 2017), improving company culture starts with wellness. You can read the article here. But the important point is that surveys show that employees in wellness programs are 12 percent less likely to experience health issues caused by work-related stress.
Reduce employee health risks, relieve chronic diseases, shrink health care costs — a comprehensive fitness program leads to these tangible results. But health and wellness programs are not just good for the body and bottom line. They also provide a break from the work routine. They give individuals a chance to “de-stress”. Because relaxed and refreshed employees are more engaged, more companies are encouraging employees to join a health and fitness program. And employees love Wellness programs because they feel validated and cared for by the company.
Companies in Roswell Georgia and the surrounding area love our corporate wellness programs because our focus is to reach the company’s goals. The journey to reach those company goals produces happy, healthy, and more productive employees. It’s a win-win situation that strengthens the team, helps with retention, and boosts the overall efficiency of the company.
Core Matters has a ten-year history of success. We started out as a boot camp over a decade ago. Through the years, we have studied the best ways to execute corporate fitness programs for Roswell, GA clients. Today, our formula includes fitness, food, psychology, and brain training to ensure the success of a program that any company will gladly invest in.
This is what you can expect from our program:
- Vision Training: the fastest way to program compliance while improving vision. This program makes people very happy!
- Balance Training: Falls are often preventable. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, in 2014, 261,930 private industry and state and local government workers missed one or more days of work due to injuries from falls.
- Onsite Workouts: Bootcamp style, running clubs, yoga, strength-training, and more.
- Lunch and Learns/Workshops: Topics can include: Nutrition, Goal Setting, Mindset, Stress Management, and more.
- Corporate Challenges: Teams entered into a local race or an Attendance Challenge have been some of the best strategies to encourage employees to get moving and to participate.
- Ask the expert sessions: Onsite work with employees to create personal wellness plans or to provide health and/or fitness coaching. Individual or small group format.
- Lunch Express: workouts and/or Stress relief.
- Special pricing at our Facility for your Team Training Workouts.
CoreMatters does not “bolt-on” a generic fitness program. We invest the time to get to know the company. We learn what the company’s wellness goals are and what the employees want.
We go ground level to make a difference in every employee’s life. We modify, encourage, guide and hold people accountable. No app can do that.
Yes, a successful Corporate Wellness program lowers company health insurance costs, but more importantly, when it’s part of the culture, it builds employee loyalty. Apps don’t do that, either.
Wellness and health is not a single service or one-size-fits-all. It is many services working together under a strategy that is uniquely yours. A good wellness program is valuable as both a retention and a recruitment tool. Our certified Health Solution Experts are ready to deliver.
If you’re ready to act, let’s get started figuring out exactly what you want as your company’s Wellness strategy. Contact Ann-Marie today at (404) 435-6367 or email@example.com
Core Matters is a full-service health and fitness company that focuses on all things core. The facility’s systems and programs are grounded in science and dedicated to continuing education. We provide comprehensive evidence-based corporate wellness programs in Roswell, GA.
In addition to a well-equipped studio, we tailor on-site corporate fitness programs based on the company needs and budget. Our team understands that there are no one-size-fits-all solutions to health and wellness.
Both on-site and in-studio, we provide Personal Training, Small Group P.T., Chi Running and Walking workshops, and Kettlebell training. In food-related matters, we offer nutrition coaching and education. One of our Recovery specialities is Stress Management and Stress Reduction.
Our services are not the only great thing about us, though.
When you let us arrange a corporate fitness program for you, you can rest assured that you will achieve your company’s health and wellness goals. Every person who works for us gets up in the morning with a commitment to community improvement through health and fitness. Health is our passion. With our team, your employees are in good hands.
Schedule a consultation with us, today, and get your program started!